Friday 19 August 2016

30BC Post GooseBumps Monster Blood

This Week I Have Been Working On My 30BC And This Is One Of The Books I Have Been Reading At Home And It Is Called Monster Blood And The Cover Looks Like Green Slime With Glasses On The Stairs And The Green Slime Is Going Down The Stairs From One Drop At A Time And It Looks Like The Monster Blood Came Down From A Bed Room In The House I Am Going To Put A Photo On Here For You To Have A Look At The Cover Here Is The Photo And It Says That It's A Monster Blood Drive.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jazmine. This book looks cool I might read it when I've finished my other 8 books I want to read. Maybe next time you can tell the reader more about the book instead of just what was on the front cover. Do you think you need capital letters on every word?
    Poroporoaki for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora (hello) Jazmine. I really like the way you explained about the book. Maybe you could add some more full stops And maybe next time you could not have so much capital letters at the start of every word.
    Tion pai tau mahi! (good work)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jazmine!
    I really like this book it sounds really good I really want to read it!
    It seem's like you really like Goosebumps at the moment.
    Next time you could add a bit more detail about the book and not what it looks like. Who are some of the characters?
    Poroporoaki pai (Good bye)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a good book. I want to read it. From Alexander

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.