Friday 5 July 2019

End Of Term !

Today is the last day of term I am very Exited for the School holidays because we are moving house's in the first and second week. I am also exited because we still have Netball in the holidays which this weekend I have 4 games to play I have 1 game tomorrow and 3 games on Sunday for the sparkle tournament. 
What was my favourite thing in term 2 !
My favourite thing was probably CAMP !   - camp was very fun because we got to go to the hot pools and the Lollie shop I am also really exited for next term because we have PrEp and Wearable arts & I have my speech on the first day back to school on the Monday and I am the first one to do my speech. 
I hope you enjoy your School holidays !

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Jazmine, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School, or YMS for short.

    I like the way you included pictures and some things of what will happen this term.

    I understand that this is your newest blog post but from last term. So if you started posting more you could get more comments.

    Next time you could make your post more eye catching and interesting then one photo.

    Did you have a good holiday?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jaz,
    Charlotte here from T4 GMS,
    I like your blog post about the last day of term
    What was your favourite part about camp?
    Next time you could add more photos from camp.
    Keep up the amazing blog posts.
    From Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!

    Awesome Work!

    I really liked how you added in every future event you really are looking forward to. It shows me some of your interests and shows the reader a little more about you and what you enjoy doing and working on. What position do you usually play for netball? I enjoy playing netball to I usually play GD.

    I think to improve you could add in some more images or maybe a video. I also think you could make it more colorful to catch the reader's attention.

    This reminds me of the camp I went on with my class to Living Springs I really enjoyed all of the activities we all go to do and it was fun seeing all of my friends there.

    Kind Regards
    - Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.