Friday 31 May 2019

Hanmer Springs Camp 2019

Last Week we had camp & we went to Hanmer Springs. 
We stayed at The Forest Camp.
We had such a great time doing all the fun actives in hanmer Springs I wish we had longer. 
Thank you to all the Teacher that took about 60 kids to hanmer. 
What was my favourite Bit About Camp.
Tree Climbing 
Mountain Biking  
And Of course the Hot Pools 
I am very happy that my Mum Came on Camp I had a great 3 days over in Hanmer Springs.
Here is my google drawing about Hanmer Springs Camp.

1 comment:

  1. Hey jaz its zyah here I love you blog post abt camp it was so fun bc i haven't been to fox glacier yet. umm so yeah good job. maybe next time you could put what we had for tea and what you did when we got to hammer like the first activity we did. but anyways good job hope to hear from you next time

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.