Friday 19 October 2018

Athletics 19/10/18

Term 4 2018 we did athletics on 19/10/18.
What we have to do for athletics - Shot put - sprint - discus - fun in games - high jump - long jump.
What I did - Discus - fun in games - break 
This year we had to do it in the year group so I went with the year seven girl this year I only stayed until 3:30 and then I left so I only got to do 3 rotations. The little kids got to take the bus and the older kids had to walk down to the Anzac park. We had to leave at 1:00 or 1:30 yesterday. 
I came 1st in the discus and Honor came 2nd & Ruby came 3rd  I got 12.89 in the discus.
I don't know what I came for fun in games. We had a break first then we went to discus and then fun in games and then I went home. The people that were doing long distance went at 1:00 and the people that weren't doing long distance went at 1:30 and it finished at 6:00 but you were allowed to leave at 2:00 or under but I went home around 4ish 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jazmine ,
    I Like How You Have Made A Post About Athletics Its Really Cool That You Have Made It Into Discus . Did you Like Athletics ? What Was Your Favourite Rotation ? From Caysey !

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Jazmine
    It sounds like you did awesome in athletics! I did shot put and got 3rd! Whats your fav event? I had awesome at time my favourite event was Shot put.
    Seeya-Rikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Jazmine!
    I'm Tristan from St. Patrick's School in Panmure! This shows me that you really loved Athletics day. Congratulations on getting 1st place for discus! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jazmine, Its Ella here from T3.
    Wow it sounds like you did very well in athletics especially in discus! Did you enjoy your time at athletics? I did!
    Well done!
    Na Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.