Monday 3 April 2017

40BC Blog Post Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Long Haul

Image result for diary of a wimpy kid the long haulTitle:Diary of A Wimpy kid The Long Haul
Author: Jeff Kinney
Genre:Adventure School
Summery: A family road trip to grandma's 90th birthday celebration takes a wrong turn when a boy (Jason Ian Drucker) hatches his latest scheme to become famous.
Initial release: 19 May 2017 (USA)
Director: David Bowers
Producer: Nina Jacobson
Cinematography: Anthony B. Richmond
Cast: Alicia Silverstone, Tom Everett Scott, Owen Asztalos, Jason Ian Drucker, Charlie Wright
Production companies: Color Force, TSG Entertainment

3 comments:

  1. this book i'v read before it is a really good book you have all the ting you need but you need more this to it . by niah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Birdget and I go to yaldhurst school.And I realy want that book.It looks itsting. I hope I can bie one when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaz its me Zyah and I like your blog post I have read the book and watch the movie it id very funny and interesting next time you should put would why you like it. teno pai From Zyah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.