Friday 25 November 2016

Literacy Reflection T4WK7

Literacy Reflection. 
This is my 12 Days of Christmas so we had to d and carrel of 12 Days Of Christmas and you had to find what it is off and I did mine about birds because it had to be A kiwi Carrel. Here is a Link to the Lyrics of the Song.


















This is my Naughty Or Nice List that I had to do and you had to pick if you were on Nice or Naughty and I picked nice because I Let people join in games like sea weed Crazy tag and other games and I always finish my Reflections before Friday.
This Is a poem it write for Graeme because he is moving to Temuka and we had to do a poem on Graeme and I did Acrostic Poem about Graeme the last letter of his name is E and for E I did Every day Graeme is always a happy chappy man everywhere he goes he smiles & laughs. Graeme By Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.