Friday 21 October 2016

Literacy Reflection T4 W2

Home Sweet Home By Jazmine  
Here is a link to see Home Sweet Home


My Special Place for my family will be my house because we have been living their for 5 or 4 years And we have memories in the house from when my great Granddad and Grandma  Lived in the house. We have a big backyard to play in and we build playhouses for me Jessica And my little brother Daniel. We have a tramp that we play on we have had that for 4 or 5 years. It's a Special Place For my family because me and my sister Jessica And my Little brother Daniel Have Grown Up in That House Since I Was 5 Or 6 Daniel Since he was Born Jessica 7 Or 8  We Have A lot of Memories.  
Word Work By Jazmine
Here Is My Word Work And These Are my words I have to do and I am on level 4 and I had to screen shot it so here is the link to look and my silly sentences.













Silly Sentences By Jazmine
For my Silly Sentences I had to pick a card out of this box and the one i
picked was Silly Sentences so I did it can the words that are under lined 
is the word from my Word Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.