Friday 9 September 2016

Reading Reflection T3 Wk 7

This Is My DLO for Reading and I had to talk about The Cat's Whiskers And I had to write about what the Pictures Tell me, What have I learnt about reading the book, What do I know about the topic like what do I know About Cat's Or the Whiskers. Here Is a link to get to it Infer The Cat's Whiskers
This Is my screen cast that I had to do for my reading follow up and when I was making it we had to show our face for the screen cast Here is a link for you to have a look at my you tube channel
Household Machine Dryer  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jazmine, it's Sylvia from May Road School. I think that your reading reflection was really good. You had some really good information on the drawing. Ka Pai!! :)
    From Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.