Thursday 4 June 2015

epic parkour freerunning

Epic parkour freerunning.


I was Lepping through air and i fail and i hearted myself and i came back and did it again and then i made it i landed on my feet that was close i nearly hearted myself again like i did the first time I was very scared when i did it and the first time i was feeling like i was going to kill myself then i just broke my leg and my arm and i did a very big flip.


THE END???





From Jazmine Stechmann.







i'm flipping off house and homes and i do back flips to and i have been jumping and back flips and just flips of buildings and people's feans and if you do not know what Epic Parkour Freerunning is it is flipping and back Flipping and doing some jumping off people's things at their homes and houses.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.