Wednesday 1 May 2019

DLO - Maths

This we have worked on many things for maths and today Miss Power told us that we had to make a DLO about something we have done in maths this week: we have done Percentages & Decimal - Fractions & Rounding-Tenths. I have Manley been working on my percentages on maths buddy because I find them way easier than the Decimal fractions and rounding tenths. I think the Percentages easier because say you have 7/100 its would = 7% because if 100 is the bottom answer that means what ever the top answer is it is the answer. 
Here is my DLO....

1 comment:

  1. Hi jazmines My name is Trinity from Pt England school in room 4 I really love your maths work that you have done and i really love it two keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.