Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back !!

Best Thing that happened in 2018 & why ?
I have to say that 2018 was one of the best years that I have been at Grey Main School, The best thing that has happened is going to camp in Mistletoe Bay Camp It was my first time going there I had a lot of experience of knowing new people and trying new things, I have to say that it was the best camp I have been on I can't wait until next year for Hanmer Springs camp. 

Something that I am proud of that happened in 2018 & why ?
I am proud of getting into the under 13 netball team it was the best thing to experience because I got to go verse new teams in Hoki and got to know new people that were in my netball team I hope that next year I can get into the under 13 West Coast team again.

My Goal/Goals for 2019 ?
My goal is to be a leader in School and to step up my game and finish my work when needed & to help people when they need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.