Friday 14 September 2018

Tie Dye 2018

Last Week We Did Tie Dying with T-shirts And Miss Hines Gave Us An option On What Design We Wanted To Do. I Picked Spiral Because I Liked The Way It Looked On An Image So I Tried It Out And I Thought It Wouldn't Turn Out The Way I Wanted It To Be. So I Tried The Colors Blue Pink And Purple. Then The Next Day Miss Hines Took It Out Of The Plastic Bag And Washed It And It Turned Out Pretty Good I Guess. Lots Of People In The Class Like My Tie Dye T-shirt & The Way It Turned Out :) This Tie Dye T-shirt Will Be At The Soiree Tonight At Greymain School. 
If You Would Like You Could Bid On My Tie Dye T-shirt.
This Is My Tie Dye T-shirt :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jazmine. Your Tie dye t-shirt looks very cool! I like the way you have added a photo of your Tie Dye t-shirt.
    Maybe next time you could add why you didn't think it was going to work out?
    Kind Regards Aniya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazmine.I love your tie dye t-shirt looks cool.i like har you have only added pike blue and purpu

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.