Monday 3 April 2017

40BC Blog Post Diary Of A Wimpy Kids The Last Straw

Title:Diary of A Wimpy kid The Last Straw 
Author: Jeff Kinney
Genre:Adventure School
Summery: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw is a novel written by American author and cartoonist Jeff Kinney, the third book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.


Image result
Originally published: 13 January 2009
Author: Jeff Kinney
Page count: 217
Illustrator: Jeff Kinney
Characters: Greg Heffley, Rodrick Heffley, Rowley Jefferson, Frank Heffley, Manny Heffley, Susan Heffley
Genres: Comedy, Young adult fiction
4.1/5Goodreads3/5Common Sense Media

2 comments:

  1. hi Jazz wazzy i like your blog post and your and the wimpy kid books i read all of them fromzai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jazmine, I really like your blog post you have put so much information about the Diary of the Wimpy Kid, the last straw. I like how you have told us the characters. I think next time when I get a book I am going to get that one to read because I like comedy books. Next time I think you could put some information about what happens in the story. Are you going to read another book in this series? from Allie in M1

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.