Friday 3 February 2017

2017 First Blog Post







Hello and welcome to Jazmine@GMS I hope you enjoy my blog this year.
This year I will be showing you my Numeracy Literacy and Topic and I hope you go on to Charlotte blog as well she will have great this on her blog as well like some Literacy Numeracy and Topic.

This year it is different because there a new people in Mamaku and that mean we can teach people that was in pohutukawa and now they are in Mamaku and they can know new things like on the chrome book like ctrl shift t it means you can get back the tab you shut down on your chrome book.

This year Mrs O and the builders put up new gates around the school so people that need help don't escape the school or run around and there are gates around the big field because there is a walk way to the street so this year they put gates. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.