Friday 16 December 2016

Literacy Reflection T4W9

12 Days of Christmas 
WALT: 
This Week we had to do Christmas tasks and this one is called 12 days of Christmas and we had to make a song and we had to do a kiwi carol and I did it about birds that are from New Zealand and we had to make it in a Christmas shape.

















Christmas Food.
WALT:
This is one of my other tasks we did and it is about that we had to pick a dessert for Christmas to share around and you can make it and bring it into your class room and share it around to your Class mates and I did to different kind of baking my first one is Gingerbread mans then my second one is Christmas Trees.

















Naughty Or Nice.
WALT:
This is one of my other tasks that we had to do and we had to make to text boxes and we had to put Naughty Or nice and you had to pick what one you were on and I picked nice and we had to write three different resins why we should be on the nice.

















The Nightmare Just Before Christmas.
WALT:
This is one of my other tasks and this one is about the Nightmare just before Christmas and you have to finish of the sentences and find out what can make Christmas end bad and there are some resins why Christmas could be rewind. Here is the link.
The Nightmare Just Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.