Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy Reflection T4 W4

Literacy Reflection 
This is my Peter Rabbit drawing. I had to complete my follow up and I had to have 3 events in my writing.  I also had to find the problem, setting. We had to write about 2 or 3 sentences in each Peter Rabbit question.  First we had to listen and watch a video of Peter Rabbit. Here is a video that you could watch about Peter Rabbit. Peter Rabbit Video.
WALT: Identify Correct Genre Characters Setting Plot Problem/ Resolution And theme.


Myths and Legends
WALT: My WALT is use punctuation in my writing and don't use capital letters for all of the words.
This is my Myths and legends that I did. I had to have a Myths side and a Legends side then the same about them. We were not allowed to research on google, we just had to put it in own words. Here is what it looks like.


Sea serpent
WALT: My WALT is use punctuation in my writing and don't use capital letters for all of the words.
This is my word work activity that I did. There was a Question and it said if you would pick any creature in your class room what would it be and why? I picked a Sea Serpent. They are a horse and they live under water. They have a fish body and here is my google drawing.


Gnomes
WALT: Use punctuation in my writing and don't use capital letters for all of my words.
This is my Gnome drawing that I did.  The question asked us what kind of creature would you be and why? The Creature I picked was a Gnome because they are cute and they live in the gardens. They always make your garden look really nice. Here is my google drawing.


Sports that use a ball
This is one of my work on writing tasks that I wanted to do. You have to think of all the the sports that uses a ball in their game. You had to think of 30 different sports that uses a ball in the game. I thought of 30 although I had a little help from my friend because I could not think of any thing else. Here is my google drawing.
WALT: Use punctuation in my writing and don't use capital letters for all of the words.


Backwards Words 
WALT: Spell new words
This is one of my follow ups. I picked this one where I had to get my spelling words and then I had to write them backwards in my google drawing. After I had finished I had to get it checked from the teacher.  It was a little bit hard because you had to look at the word then look away and write it backwards. Here is my google drawing.


Colorful Words 
WALT: spell new words 
This is one of my follow ups from the teacher. I had to write my spelling words down and then I had to put them into a google drawing.  I had to change the color of the words so they are not the same. Here is my google drawing of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jazmine,
    I like how you put the layout, it was clear to understand.
    I found it interesting that so many sports use a ball.
    Next time I think that you should not have a blue background and red writing, because it hurts my eyes to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.