Friday 14 October 2016

Writing Reflection T4 W1

This Is My Day And Night that I Had to do and i had to write about day and night and why we have it me and Madisyn did the same one and we helped each other with it and then we put a photo on it so we can make it look better and this is the part that i had trouble with During any 24- hour period we experience both day and night and this is the other one Most people are active during 
 The day and sleep at night.
 This is my Daily five that i did and i had to write what we did for daily five and what it is about and i worked with Ruby and we had to do Follow up, Read to self, Work On writing, Word Work, Read to someone.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jazmine,I like how you have put alot of information in.Next time you could make the words bigger so I can see it.You could also use capitals letters next time.
    Heoi ano taku mo naianei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jazmine it´s Cleo here.
    I really enjoyed reading your story about day and night next time you might think of putting a little bit more information in the explanation. Next time you could change the font colour and the size on your daily 5 work. What was our favorite part about doing the explantation?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.