Friday 2 September 2016

Numeracy Refection Term 3

This Is My Week 6 Refection For My Numeracy And Here Are My DLO

This Is My Dazzler Digs On And This Is One Of My Follow Ups.  I Had To Add Them up And Me And Katelynn F Were Helping Each Other With It. There Was A Link On My Planning Site From My teacher. Then link Was  To Show Me What I Had To Work Out. Here Is A Dazzler Digs On To It 

This Is My Fractions Work Book That I Had To Do And There Is Different Kind Of Fractions That I Had To Work Out.  There Is What Is A Numerator/Denominator? There Is Fractions Of Shapes And Fractions Of Sets,  Ordering Fractions, Adding Fractions, Subtracting Fractions,  Improper Fractions, And The last One Is Mixed Fractions.  I Had To Do Half.  Here Is The Fractions Workbook To It 
There And Some Extra Things On My Planning Like The Frog Game And Fraction Finder And Top Marks Fractions And Fruit Splat Adding And Fruit Splash Subtracting And Fraction Fiddle  And These Are The Games For You To Play 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.