Monday 15 August 2016

Reflection Term 3 Week 3 literacy

Country Study Olympics
This Week We Have Been doing some Olympics that Mamaku has been doing and I have picked to do JAPAN And Lisa Carrington And Rose keddell  And Emma Twiggs And Germany Romania 

Some Of The Thing I thought  Was Easy And Some things were hard but i did my best i could do And Some 
WHAT I DID- Background Color
i used Word Art
Insert Text Boxes 
Research In Formation

What I've Learnt 
i learnt about Emma Twiggs that she has won silver and gold 
And I learnt that  She Is A Rower 

What I've Learnt 
I Learnt About Rose Keddell That She Has Won No Medals This Year And That She Is A Hokey Player.

What I've Learnt 
I learnt About Lisa Carrington That She Has Won No Medals This Year And That She Is A Canoeing

What I've Learnt  
I Learnt About That Germany Was In The Rio Olympics This Year And I Did Not Know That.

What I've Learnt 
I Learnt About That Japan Was In The Rio Olympics This Year And I Did Not Know They Were In The Rio Olympics.

What I've Learnt
I Learnt About That Romania Was In The Rio Olympics This Year And I Did Not Know That They Were In The Rio Olympics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.